WELP, I did the thing.
You know, when you buy more tea than you can reasonably go through before you need room for the new holiday purchases. So, I implore you, fellow fanatics, to help me undo this thing.
For my first give-away on InfusedMusings, I’ve put together three sample packs from my personal stash of favorites. The sets are:
David’s Tea sampler pack : (all bags range from 3/8 to 1/2 oz of tea)
• North African Mint (Green)
• Organic Pure Chai (Black)
• Cookie Dough (White, 2012 Winter Collection, steepster profile)
• Sleigh Ride (Herbal)
David’s Tea organic sampler pack: (all bags range from 3/8 to 1/2 oz of tea)
• Organic Stormy Night (Black) (not in stock, steepster profile)
• Organic Lapsang Souchong (Black)
• Organic Bai Hao Yin Zhen (White), see our review
• Organic The Skinny (Ooolong & Pu’erh)
To enter the giveaway, fill out the form below! Entries will be open until Dec 27th. Winners will be announced on New Years Day. Open to U.S. and Canada residents only (for now, hope to change this in the future!)
Disclaimer: All teas are kept at room temperature in their original packaging (foil bags or tins) and were sorted / re-packaged with the upmost care and cleanliness. However, I cannot guarantee the freshness of the teas or be held responsible for any damage or contamination incurred in travel. Links to the description of each tea are provided – please take care to check each if you have food allergies as some tea blends my contain nuts or other common allergy-sensitive foods.